Monday, July 13, 2009

shaft craze

Join me in the shaft craze,
jump off of the seat to feel the floor
left standing alone ones nerve will freeze, drop, wither, die
whether reason or wisdom stand with you to defend or not
left united, standing with all, ones nerve will surge and burn,
viscosity will give way to alchemy like iron to gold
whether reason or wisdom stand with you to defend or not
character zero lunges at me, undercutting the dualistic approach
to choice, actions, conflicts
have i spent a day indoors? distracted by the wind dancing with
the screen door, lunging at the random transient phenomena
undercutting environments and focus that allow me to distinguish
the dualistic approach to choice, actions, conflict
"the kingdom of god is at hand." this is explicit?
however, i reach out my hand, or i leave it at my side clutching
i interpret no change
this shouldn't make any sense anyway given that we are all subject
to such extreme and constant vicissitude, but everything still remains
eventually after thought and contemplation, constantly averted
by the slight opening and closing of the screen door
i find myself in the company of all, firmly seated with my feet on the floor
my nerve occasionally boiling to vapor, surging to frenzy, frozen or putrid,
struggling with whether wisdom or reason stand to defend or not
swallowing the shaft craze

No comments:

Post a Comment