Thursday, February 5, 2009

animals on the march

Today i am quite agitated. There is a wave present. Under my skin all throughout my body lies a water that has been penetrated by a large object that was traveling at a very high velocity.
My skin is tight and it works to keep the waters' surface area small so the wave continues to move and travel and bounce and react with everything that it comes into contact with. each organ and wall is bombarded from every angle as the wave is now reflecting from all directions. I know that the energy of the wave will slowly entropy but i feel like this wont happen for a very long time and currently the wave is like a torrent.
I am afraid of another stone hitting the water before this current wave has indeed completed its cycle and released its energy.
As the wave makes contact with everything it passes i feel the flesh absorbing minuscule amounts or this energy and inside the flesh this absorbed energy builds up. My flesh becomes warm, it tingles. I feel the need to move or flex or twinge. I have no choice but to react.
The process is tiring. I am definitely agitated today.

No comments:

Post a Comment